We are looking for an experienced and passionate PRT STEAM and ATL Teacher to join our CISCE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching STEAM and ATL to students in grades 5-10.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment for students.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to develop and implement curriculum.
- Integrate technology into the classroom to enhance student learning.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current with best practices.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences and other school events.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E(ComputerScience, Eloctrinics Engg.,Instrumentation Engg., Electrical Engg.or Mechanical Engg.) or M.Sc( Applied Mechanics,Physical science) or equivalent with necessary experience
- Minimum of 1+ years of teaching experience or research experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of STEAM and ATL curriculum.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.