We are seeking a dedicated and passionate PRT (Primary Teacher) to join our team at our CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) affiliated school. As a PRT All Subjects Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching various subjects to primary level students, ensuring their academic growth and overall development.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of primary level students.
- Teach all subjects, including but not limited to English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Hindi.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active learning and student participation.
- Develop and implement age-appropriate teaching strategies and instructional materials.
- Assess and evaluate students' progress through regular tests, assignments, and examinations.
- Provide constructive feedback to students and parents regarding their academic performance and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the school's curriculum.
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development sessions, and school events.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of students' attendance, grades, and other relevant information.
- Ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a relevant subject along with TTC / B.Ed. degree.
- Valid teaching certification or qualification.
- Prior experience teaching primary level students.
- Excellent knowledge of the CISCE curriculum and teaching methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage classroom dynamics and student behavior.
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to the holistic development of students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students and the school.
If you are a dedicated educator who is passionate about shaping young minds and fostering a love for learning, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of our primary level students!