We are looking for an experienced Physical Education Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching physical education classes to students of all ages and abilities. The Physical Education Teacher will also be responsible for developing and implementing physical education curriculum, assessing student performance, and providing feedback to students and parents.
- Develop and implement physical education curriculum for students of all ages and abilities.
- Teach physical education classes to students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Organize and supervise recreational activities.
- Encourage students to participate in physical activities.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the success of students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience teaching physical education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.