We are looking for an experienced Pottery Teacher to join our NIOS School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching art and craft classes to students of all ages. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and be able to create a stimulating learning environment for students.
- Develop and implement lesson plans for pottery classes.
- Instruct students in the use of materials, techniques, and tools.
- Evaluate student performance and progress.
- Provide feedback and guidance to students.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Encourage creativity and self-expression.
- Organize field trips and other activities.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or related field.
- Previous experience teaching art and craft classes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational technology.
- Creative and patient approach to teaching.