Job Description We are looking for an experienced and passionate Primary General Teacher for an IB School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English language, Math and Science to primary school students.
- Plan and deliver lessons to primary school students in English language, Math and Science.
- Assess and evaluate student progress and provide appropriate feedback.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, staff and administration.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Math and Science.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.