We are looking for an experienced Hindi Teacher to join and work full time in our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi to students in grades 1-8. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be creative and adaptive, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to make decisions and work well in a team.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Encourage students to think critically and develop problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions and work well in a team.
- Creative and adaptive.