We are looking for an experienced and passionate Primary Mathematics Teacher to join our School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Mathematics to students in grades 3 & 4. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team and have a passion for teaching Mathematics.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the CBSE.
- Instruct students in Mathematics using a variety of teaching methods.
- Assess student performance and progress in Mathematics.
- Provide feedback to students and parents on student progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the best learning environment for students.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience in a primary school setting.
- Knowledge of the CBSE curriculum and standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for teaching Mathematics.
- Candidates with a B.Ed. or D.El.Ed is preferred (not compulsory)
Attractive salary, Leave Encashment, P.F, Performance based Bonus, Free Food and Accommodation.