We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Aptitude Teacher to join our SSC Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching quantitative aptitude to students preparing for SSC exams. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to explain complex concepts in a simple and understandable manner, and have a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement lesson plans for quantitative aptitude classes.
- Conduct lectures and tutorials for students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback.
- Develop and administer tests and exams.
- Provide guidance and support to students.
- Maintain student records and attendance.
- Stay up to date with changes in the SSC exam syllabus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience teaching quantitative aptitude or mathematics or general science at a competitive level.
- Must have good command over English and Marathi.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and understandable manner.
- Knowledge of SSC exam syllabus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.