We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Science Teacher to join our team at Rajasthan Board School. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed) or Diploma in Education (D.L.Ed) and a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom.
- Organize and supervise activities such as field trips, visits to the library, and other educational activities.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Assist in the preparation and development of exams.
- Provide guidance and advice to students on academic and social matters.
- Participate in faculty and professional development meetings.
- Keep up to date with developments in the teaching field.
- B.Ed or D.L.Ed degree.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.
- Knowledge of the Rajasthan Board curriculum.