We are looking for an experienced Secondary Chemistry Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to secondary school students and helping them to develop their knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- Develop lesson plans and teaching materials for Chemistry classes.
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to secondary school students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Encourage students to ask questions and participate in class discussions.
- Provide individualized instruction to students who need extra help.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a secondary school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.