We are looking for an experienced and passionate Secondary Computer Science Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching computer science to secondary school students and helping them to develop their knowledge and skills in the subject.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans and activities that are appropriate for the age and skill level of the students.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting learning objectives.
- Provide feedback to students on their performance and progress.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in computer science.
- Attend staff meetings and other professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience teaching computer science to secondary school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in computer science education.