We are looking for an experienced and passionate Secondary English Language Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English language to secondary school students and helping them to develop their language skills.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Encourage students to actively participate in class activities.
- Provide individual and small group instruction.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators.
- Maintain accurate student records.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field.
- Teaching certification or license.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.