We are looking for an experienced Secondary Mathematics Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching mathematics to secondary school students and helping them to develop their skills and knowledge in the subject.
- Develop lesson plans and teaching materials for mathematics classes.
- Teach mathematics to secondary school students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback.
- Organize and facilitate group activities and discussions.
- Encourage students to think critically and develop problem-solving skills.
- Provide individualized instruction to students.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure student success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Previous experience teaching mathematics to secondary school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology for teaching and learning.