We are looking for an experienced Secondary Science Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching science to secondary school students and helping them to develop their knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- Develop lesson plans and teaching materials for science classes.
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons to secondary school students.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Encourage students to ask questions and participate in class discussions.
- Provide individualized instruction to students as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure student success.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field.
- Previous experience teaching science to secondary school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.