We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our EdTech team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase sales and market share. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential customers, and negotiating contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and marketing, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a passion for EdTech.
- Meeting & exceeding sales targets for the assigned territories.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure.
- Building strong relationships with key accounts.
- Build a strong pipeline and ensure accurate sales forecasting and account planning.
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products & services.
- Prepare regular reports and participate in regular meetings to review performance.
- Analysing market trends and competitors’ activities and formulating strategies to respond to these.
Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 8years of experience in sales and marketing. Preferably school segment.
- strong track record of success with prior experience in a similar role.
- self-starter with a strong track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- strong team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.