We are hiring a Jr. Counselor/Counselor/ Senior Counselor on Immediate basis.
Job Location : Moti Nagar Delhi
Salary : INR 25000 to INR 50,000 Per month.
We are seeking a motivated and compassionate Counselor to join our team. As a Counselor at Admissify Edutech, you will play a crucial role in assisting individuals through the entire process of studying or working abroad.
- Guide students every step of their journey to discovering their dream university and program
- Assist students with university and course selection, guidance on scholarships, RA, TA, etc., profile building, financing options,& determine the interest, aptitude, and abilities and help guide them on the Visa processes for key countries
- Setting rigorous follow-up mechanisms with students and the Universities abroad
- Setting new benchmarks in student experiences and services
- Provide real-time, high-quality counseling services with the latest information to student.
- Be there for students on a daily basis to ensure their concerns are addressed and follow up with universities and internal teams to ensure their application process runs smoothly.
- Help the clients in making a list of all documents needed while submitting their applications.
- Help the clients with SOP Analysis and Improvements, Assistance for LORs, Resume editing, and Financial Documentation Support.
- Assist the clients with Visa applications & help them prepare for the Visa interview
- Manage internal support teams to ensure the overall student experience is of the highest quality and all timelines are met.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a good listener and be humble
- 2+ years of overseas education experience.
- Well-versed with counseling and processes for admissions for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.
- Graduation/ Masters in Counselling or psychology will be an advantage[
Kindly share your resume on whatsapp number - 9205977747 if you have any references so share their details also.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you.