We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Accountancy Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Accountancy to students of classes 9th to 12th.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports, music, debates, etc.
- Participating in school events, parents-teacher meetings, and open days.
- Undertaking other duties associated with the role, as appropriate.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in a CBSE school. The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.