We are looking for an experienced and passionate Bengali Teacher to join our NIOS School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Bengali to students.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students.
- Evaluate student performance and progress.
- Organize and supervise activities such as field trips, visits, and other educational activities.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Provide guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters.
- Participate in faculty and staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Bengali or related field.
- B Ed./PTT./D El. Ed. is mandatory.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other educational software.
- Knowledge of NIOS curriculum.