We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Computer Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching computer fundamentals to students in grades 1-10. The ideal candidate should have excellent class management skills, advanced computer fundamentals knowledge, and effective teaching skills. The candidate should also be able to conduct exams and assessments.
- Teach computer fundamentals to students in grades 1-10.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Evaluate student performance and progress.
- Maintain records of student progress and development.
- Provide feedback to students and parents.
- Conduct exams and assessments.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Participate in faculty meetings and professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent class management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- Effective teaching skills.
- Ability to conduct exams and assessments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.