We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT English Teacher to join our team at the CISCE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English to students in grades 6-8.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans that meet the learning objectives of the school.
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are meeting the required standards.
- Provide feedback to students and parents on student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning environment for students.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and progress.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay up to date with the latest teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field.
- Minimum of 1 years of teaching experience in a school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.
- B.Ed is Mandatory with the Graduation Degree