We are looking for an experienced and passionate TGT Mathematics Teacher to join our team in Uttar Pradesh Board School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Mathematics to students in grades 6-10. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and classroom management skills, as well as the ability to effectively teach Mathematics.
- Develop lesson plans and deliver lectures to students in grades 6-10.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom.
- Develop and enforce classroom rules.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Assist in the placement and evaluation of students.
- Participate in faculty and professional development meetings.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the school administration.
- Effective teaching skills.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy.
- Proficiency in the use of technology in the classroom.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers.