We are looking for an experienced and passionate Textile Teacher (Charkha, Weaving, Tailoring) to join our NIOS School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching students the fundamentals of textiles, as well as helping them develop their skills and knowledge in the field.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that are engaging and relevant to the students.
- Provide instruction in the fundamentals of textiles, including design, construction, and production.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure the best learning experience for students.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the fashion and textiles industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles or related field.
- At least 7-10 years of teaching experience in a school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the fashion and textiles industry.