We are looking for an experienced Upper Secondary Chemistry Teacher to join our School Education Coaching team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to students in grades 9-12. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and be able to create an engaging learning environment for students.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that are aligned with the curriculum.
- Assess student performance and progress.
- Provide feedback to students and parents.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Teaching certification or license.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using technology in the classroom.