We are looking for an experienced and passionate Upper Secondary Hindi Language Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Hindi language to students in grades 9-12. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the CBSE Board.
- Instruct students in the Hindi language, including grammar, pronunciation, and writing.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback.
- Organize and participate in extracurricular activities such as field trips, debates, and other activities.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Communicate with parents and guardians regarding student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators to ensure the success of students.