We are looking for an experienced Upper Secondary Physics Teacher to join our team at Vidyamandir High School and Junior College. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Physics to students in grades 11 and 12.
- Develop and implement lesson plans that meet the curriculum standards of the Maharashtra Board.
- Instruct students in the principles of Physics and help them develop problem-solving skills.
- Evaluate student performance and progress through tests and assignments.
- Provide feedback to students and parents on student progress.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and attendance.
- Participate in faculty meetings and professional development activities.
- NEET and JEE preparation.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of the Maharashtra Board curriculum.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.