Current Vacancy is for a TGT/PGT Physics Teacher with good communication skills and experience in teaching Physics from 6th to 12th Class.
UG: B.Ed in Education, Any Graduate
PG: M.Ed in Education, Any Postgraduate
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons.
- Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 6th to 12th.
- Be proactively involved in teaching students.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises
- Effective communication
- Strong interpersonal
- Critical thinking
- Good judgment
- Administrative and organizational
- An ability to uphold rules and regulations while tolerating ambiguity