We are looking for an experienced and passionate Physical Education Teacher to join our CBSE School. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching physical education to students in grades 11-12. The ideal candidate should have a passion for physical education and a commitment to helping students reach their full potential.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement physical education curriculum for grades 11-12.
- Plan and conduct physical education classes for students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback.
- Encourage students to participate in physical activities.
- Organize and supervise recreational activities.
- Maintain records of student performance.
- Ensure safety of students during physical activities.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or related field.
- Minimum of 1 years of teaching experience.
- Knowledge of physical education curriculum.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage students.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.